First Project Meeting
23rd/24th February 2023
The first project meeting will take place on Thursday 23rd and Friday 24th February 2023, in Bayreuth.
Hans van Ditmarsch
Thursday, Feb. 23rd:
9:00-10:00 Keynote 1: Hans van Ditmarsch (University of Toulouse, CNRS, IRIT). Title: Everyone Knows that Everyone Knows
10:20-11:50 Session 1 (Short talks ~15mins) :
1. Marta Bilkova: Bi-Godel (paraconsistent) modal logics.
2. Alessandra Marra: Sound and Feasible Reasoning: A bounded rationality approach to the normativity of logic.
3. Igor Sedlar: Structured Intensional Groups.
4. Olivier Roy and Zoé Christoff: Varieties of Perfect Recall.
11:50-15:00 Lunch and discussion/work time
15:00-16:00 Keynote 2: Sophia Knight (University of Minnesota Duluth). Title: Does it matter what agents know about each other's strategies in imperfect information Strategy Logic?
17:30 Dinner at Liebesbier.
Friday, Feb. 24th
9:30-10:30 Keynote 3: Roman Kuznets (Vienna). Title: Messages Agents Send; Agents Who Send Messages
10:40-12:10 Session 2 (Short talks ~15mins):
1. Dominik Klein: Decision theoretic extensions of the four valued probabilities Belnap-Dunn logic.
2. Ondrej Majer: Reasoning about qualitative probabilities in two-layers modal logic.
3. Paolo Galeazzi: De Finetti and the Aggregation of Beliefs in Group.
4. Sena Bozdag: Hyperintensional belief revision based on information.
12:10-15:30 Lunch and discussion/work time
15:30-15:45 Workshop wrap up and project next steps